Tuesday, September 9, 2008

A Truly Slytherin Prize...


An owl swooped in yesterday with a fat little package for me. I was so excited when I saw it was from our Prefect, Megeara Black. Inside was the prize I won for the first Slytherin House Quiz. Check it out...

Inside was some beautiful yarn from Sunshine Yarns in the colorway Chinese Fireball Dragon. Oh it SO reminds me of Viktor Krum. I simply can't wait to start knitting it up. Along with that was a set of owl stitch markers from Crazy4Dyeing - SO cute - and a very Slytherin card. I love it all!! I was so excited.

In other news, I did get that detention with Snape. Two of them actually. *le sigh* About they only thing better than playing in the Snake Pit is detention with Snape!

I heard from Allitrya, my pal as well. She's working up some slinky Slytherin socks and had a question or two. I bet she is doing great. Did I mention this is her first pair of sock. I'm so excited to see how they turn out for her. It's a curse though...once you start knitting sock, you just can't stop!

No comments: